[WriteLog] Downloading 10.48

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Downloading 10.48
From: Garnie Currie <ve7.dxh@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:40:25 -0700
  I am having problems downloading wl10.48.The problem is that I can’t seem
to get the PGP

To “kick in”.

  The situation is that I can’t seem to get a “path”  to get my keys to
work.I got the original download to work when I purchased the program a
couple of weeks ago.

I guess my problem is that I don’t understand PGP[ among other things]

  When I select “keys” from the PGP menu it shows green on HYPERLINK
"mailto:sales@writelog.com,so"sales@writelog.com,so I am assuming that we
are “connected”

  The problem is that during the download when I select click on “sig” I
can’t get beyond the

Next step .

 You realize of course that I am not too swift with the PC.Any help would be
appreciated.

 De Garnie   ve7.dxh@shaw.ca...TU

---