Re: [WriteLog] Writelog on old PC's

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog on old PC's
From: "John Fleming" <john@wa9als.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:54:54 -0500
Barry, Win98 FE?  I must've missed that edition.  :.)

Back to the original post - OK, I really have 48 MB RAM.  Hey, it originally
only had 16!  I've worked people that were using a C64 for RTTY, but I'd
rather not!

However, recently I was shown how to use a C64 emulator to run some games I
remember for the 64, and those same old sounds gave me an enjoyable trip
back, way back...

73 - John, WA9ALS  (Maybe mobile today, so look for changing names and /9 or
/8 calls!