RE: [WriteLog] Accessing Telnet

To: <Georgek5kg@aol.com>, <jim@n7us.net>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Accessing Telnet
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 04:58:02 -0000
I have Zone Alarm and the program control is in the configuration of Zone
Alarm. I don't know how the Norton Firewall works, unfortunately, but it has
to be something similar. In Zone Alarm, you can have a setting that tells
you when something (i.e., WriteLog Packet Terminal) is trying to access the
Internet and you can then accept it or reject it. Norton has to have
something similar...perhaps those with Norton can enlighten us.

Scot Herrick
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com