[WriteLog] Score calculation error with multi-licensed Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Score calculation error with multi-licensed Writelog
From: "Serge Stroobandt" <serge@stroobandt.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:50:57 -0000
Hello,

About a year ago, I bought a copy of Writelog with a license for the calls
ON4BAA (home call) and HB9DWU.
So far, I have been using the software with my HB9DWU call. I have updated up
to version 10.47F June 2004.

On two occasions when contesting as HB9DWU, this weekend again in the SARTG
contest, I have discovered the following bug:

My score is calculated as if I were contesting from Belgium (ON) instead of
Switzerland (HB9).

In the SARTG contest, this means Writelog only counts 5 points for ON-contacts
and 10 points for HB9-contacts where it should be the other way around.

A similar problem appeared during the VOLTA RTTY DX contest where no points
were calculated for my ON-contacts.

Therefore, I have to conclude that the problem must be in Writelog core and not
any 3rd -party contest module.
Of course, it might also be that I forgot configuring something, but where then?

I would be very grateful, if someone could help me correcting this problem.
Please, send any answers also to serge@stroobandt.com Thanks!

73 de Serge
ON4BAA - HB9DWU
http://SALSAwaves.com/propagation/