RE: [WriteLog] Score calculation error with multi-licensed Writelog

To: "'Serge Stroobandt'" <serge@stroobandt.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Score calculation error with multi-licensed Writelog
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:29:33 -0000
>From my web site under WriteLog.ini settings...try this:

Changing Country (DXpedition) [Multiplier]

You're this great K9JY contester and go to VP2JY for an ARRL contest and all
those USA contacts all come up as zero points in the log. Here's how to
change that: in the [Multiplier] section of the WriteLog.ini file, enter or
edit the following:

CALLPREFIX=X  (where X is the call sign you are using in the contest. This
should be, with the 10.x versions of the program, be your call sign which is
then compared against the multiplier tables to correctly get you to the
right country).

Sounds like you are registered there with the ON call sign and you are
operating with the HB9 call sign.

Once you place that in the WriteLog.ini file, reopen your contest. Then
click on Contest and Recalculate Score and you should be golden.

Hope this helps!

Scot, K9JY

Scot Herrick
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com