RE: [WriteLog] WAEDC Comments/Requests

To: "Werner Maier" <werner@maiers.de>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] WAEDC Comments/Requests
From: "ly2ij" <ly2ij@takas.lt>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:20:22 +0300
Hi,

I fully support these 3 (sorted by importance):

>- Improving QTC receive window with POS1 and END
>- Improving the bandmap with QTC-counter: ":x" qtcs left
>- Improving the bandmap by another color for "wrong continent" (can be the
>same color as for duplicates)

As for last one - how to know if that call needed or not? "Not needed" is OK
both for dupes and for wrong continent.

>- Improving "Check Call" window and "Entry" window by
  printing "(in|not in) europe" instead of "needed call"

73 and CU in WAE RTTY!
Arunas, LY2IJ

        Hi Guys,
        some comments about writelog and WAEDC.
        - Improving the bandmap by another color for "wrong continent"
        - Improving the bandmap with QTC-counter: ":x" qtcs left
        - Improving QTC receive window with POS1 and END
        - Improving "Check Call" window and "Entry" window by
          printing "(in|not in) europe" instead of "needed call"

        would be great to have those improvements next WAEDC-CW/SSB.

        73s de Werner DL4NER.