[WriteLog] TQP - texas Mobile Changing counties

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TQP - texas Mobile Changing counties
From: "Mark Tyler" <mtyler@metrix1.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:35:05 -0500
We covered 40 counties.

After entering a Q and hitting enter the county we are in does not come up
until a letter is depressed.

On Sunday, we got many requests for the county we were in.

How does one have the county appear without typing in a letter in the call
field?

During a normal q this is not a problem. As one types the first letter of
call the COUNTY appears.

We were on dirty bumpy roads and sometimes the sun came through the side
glass and would shine on the display.

The built-in device serving as a mouse is not effective when in a car going
down a bumpy and winding road.

1. WHY CAN'T WriteLog allow the user to type in the county?

(Hit enter, if incorrect bring down the drop down box.)

2. In the county drop down box; allow selection of three letters rather than
ONLY the first letter with the keyboard.

            Then, if necessary the down arrow key and ENTER.

3. USE CURRENT could be an ALT key.

The sun hitting the display was cured with a box around the display.

Mark Tyler

K5GQ/M