RE: [WriteLog] RITTYRite Crashes

To: "'Juergen Krumm'" <DJ5JK@t-online.de>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] RITTYRite Crashes
From: "Robert Carroll" <rlcarroll@patmedia.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:26:35 -0400
I went to a third machine, the one I had used before buying this one.  Due
to a crash Writelog was not installed on it, but the file for 10.30B was
there.  The machine is XP SP2.  As an experiment I loaded the new version of
Writelog and got the same RTTYRite behavior I have seen on the other two
machines.  I uninstalled it and installed 10.30B and got the RTTYRite
weirdness.  I couldn't initialized sound board software--but RITTY seemed to
work--but I could not change TTU modes.  If I did I got one of the crashes
or exits.

Bob W2WG