[WriteLog] WRITELOG & MAKROTHEM TEST

To: "WRITELOG" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WRITELOG & MAKROTHEM TEST
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@olypen.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:42:26 -0700
Gentlemen:

Today, I upgraded to Writelog Ver 10.50.  All is well with the exception of
two
problems:

1. Calls are not "highlighted" in the Rttyrite window.  I have the
Master.dta file
    in the right place.  I read that this was a problem last spring.  I
wonder if there
    is a fix?

2. I am runnning the MTTY engine in FSK and all works as advertised
except....
    The blue text in the Rttyrite window that is echoed form my
transmissions
    is not all there.  The upper half of each letter is printed but the
bottom half
    is missing such  that I can't really read it.  The transmissions go out
of the
    radio just FB.

3. The same is true when I transmit via the "Alt K" method.   The text is
ok in
    the "Alt K" box but once it is closed, the blue echoed transmit text
characters
    are missing their bottom halves.

4.  Howwever, transmitting via the "Type-a-head" buffer results in perfect
print
     and operation both in the Type-a-head buffer and in the Rttyrite
window as
     echoed text.   The blue italic text is perfect in this case.

5. Also, previous blue echo text in the Rttyrite window that was
unreadable, such
    as a previously called CQ by me...now becomes perfectly readable text
in the         Rttyrite window upon exit of the type a head bufer?

6. Does anyone else have this problem?  Any ideas?  Thank you in advance.

Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"