Re: [WriteLog] WRITELOG & MAKROTHEM TEST

To: WRITELOG <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WRITELOG & MAKROTHEM TEST
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 03:50:49 +0000
Jack West wrote:
2. I am runnning the MTTY engine in FSK and all works as advertised
except....
The blue text in the Rttyrite window that is echoed form my
transmissions
is not all there.  The upper half of each letter is printed but the
bottom half
is missing such that I can't really read it.  The transmissions go out
of the
radio just FB.

I had this same problem before the CQWW. I wasn't really trying to fix
it when I increased the font size and changed the font just so I could
read it better.

Lo and behold, next time I fired up, the half blue text was gone.

73
Ed