[WriteLog] Rotator control failure

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rotator control failure
From: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:00:17 -0500
I am not able to get the antenna control to work in WL.  The help file
indicates the following:

Rotator control on COM port
WriteLog can control up to two antenna rotators on COM ports. Such a COM
port cannot be shared with rig control or CW or PTT. Selecting a COM port in
this box also enables the Radio Antenna to this Azimuth menu command.

Radio Antenna to this Azimuth
Turn Antenna to the azimuth indicated by the call sign in the current Entry
Window. This menu entry is disabled (gray) if WriteLog does not detect
antenna control software installed.

Although the rotator control works in DX4WIN, it is greyed out in WL and
nothing I do seems to fix this.  What can I do to get it working?  What
antenna control software is required other than WL?

Thanks
Stan, N3HS