[WriteLog] K9JY Web Site issues

To: "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] K9JY Web Site issues
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 22:05:41 -0000
List,

My hosting company is re-installing my Front Page extensions on the site.
While the site works, there are publishing issues from my PC's to the hosted
site. Consequently, you'll see some visual differences in the site between
reinstallation of the Front Page extensions and my ability to re-publish to
the site to restore all the attributes of the site.

This all started with an attempt to take the gray out of the Adobe download
files to make it easier for people to print the Adobe files. The files on
the site are still with a gray background even though the site now has a
white background.

Technology..no place for wimps.

Thanks for the patience.

Scot, K9JY

Scot Herrick

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:

http://www.k9jy.com

 <mailto:scot@k9jy.com>