Re: [WriteLog] Packet Spot Window Missing Options - Solved

To: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Packet Spot Window Missing Options - Solved
From: "rsmorris" <rsmorris@att.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:16:30 -0500
Greetings,

Thanks for the answer. Not the one I was hoping for, but.....

When operating assisted it is useful to see the available
spots for stations on the band you are on at the time and have the
ability to see activity on the other bands as well.
True the multipliers are never identified, but the number of
folks not worked on another band is useful. During the many
unanswered CQ's on Sunday I would go into the "Packet Spots"
window and delete all the DX spots to see if there were enough
folks out there  to maybe move to another band.

Do not know how much trouble it would be to put band by band
filtering back in and beat it against the log, but it would be a
good thing IMHO.

It does seem to filter the stations worked as they do not show
up in the "packet spots" window now.

Maybe there is another work around?

Thanks in advance
Take care