Re: [WriteLog] poor PC Generated cw

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] poor PC Generated cw
From: "Blake Meinecke" <n4gi@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:53:37 -0500
I have the same problem, intermittently, above 32WPM, using a Microham device in WL (1.8ghz). Unplugging a USB card reader and disabling virus protection has made the problem appear a little less frequently.

WinKey is absolutely perfect, all the time :-)

73,
Blake N4GI

----- Original Message ----- From: <WB3LGC@aol.com>