Re: [WriteLog] Beam Headings?

To: "Richard Thorne" <rmthorne@cox.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Beam Headings?
From: "Floyd Sense" <fsense@copper.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:58:24 -0500
Lat on Long were already set up. I just found the problem - I had to specify the full path to the binary file in the writelog.ini statement for the file location. The manual says just the filename is enough if it's in the Program directory, but that's not the case with my installation. After specifying the full path, it's working now.

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

K8AC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Thorne" <rmthorne@cox.net>