Re: [WriteLog] Special Wish List Request

To: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Special Wish List Request
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:35:43 +0000
Eric,

The use of spacer files implies to me that you have some method of trimming any sound clip to the bare minimum so that you then can "space" several clips together. Most of us are struggling with just trimming the heads and tails off these clips so that they don't sound robotic.

Can you share how to visually trim these files to the bare bones (so that spacers could be used) and what software you use?

Jerry, W6IHG