[WriteLog] Follow Me Packet Feature with SO2R

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Follow Me Packet Feature with SO2R
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:37:28 -0500
Using 10.50D on WinXP Home SP1

I have the "follow me" option checked on the packet spot window.  When I
change bands on the active radio, the spots follow me.  If I switch to the
2nd entry window and thus the 2nd radio the spots stay with the band that
the 1st entry window/rig are on.  This works great if you have one rig
running and the other is S&P.

However, I often S&P on both rigs at the same time.  Is there an INI switch
that would have the packet spot window "follow me" to the frequency of the
active entry window?

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO