RE: [WriteLog] Filter Reset by Clicking Spot

To: "'Robert Carroll'" <rlcarroll@patmedia.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Filter Reset by Clicking Spot
From: "Barry Merrill" <barry@mxg.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:06:13 -0600
I reported this problem last Spring to the Ten-Tec forum and to Scott at Ten
Tec;
the bandwidth also changes when frequency is commanded from QSO Entry window.

TenTec never advertises in advance what's going to be fixed in the next
firmware,
but I'm hoping; I've had to relegate the Orion to SSB only because of this
problem.

Also: you cannot use a single COM port for both CW and Rig Control with Orion
and WriteLog (but single COM works just fine with Icom 756PROII).

Barry, WS5GN