Re: [WriteLog] Hello from KE1F

To: <loumecseri@bestnetpc.com>,WriteLog WriteLog <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Hello from KE1F
From: <george.skoubis@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 9:46:57 -0600
Lou,

  I don't think it matters what Writelog scores it as.  As long as the
information is correct in the Cabrillo file the contest organizer's log
checking / scoring software will do the actual scoring.

  It doesn't use the score generated by Writelog or any other contest program
anyways.

  At least this is how I think it works, I'm sure someone will correct me if
I'm wrong!

73,

George / KF9YR