Re: [WriteLog] Hello from KE1F

To: george.skoubis@verizon.net, loumecseri@bestnetpc.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Hello from KE1F
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:12:28 -0800 (PST)
--- george.skoubis@verizon.net wrote:

> I don't think it matters what Writelog scores it as.  As long as the
> information is correct in the Cabrillo file the contest organizer's log
> checking / scoring software will do the actual scoring.

George is correct.  The Cabrillo log contains the QSO information - call, date,
time, band, mode, reports sent and received.  There is no multiplier or scoring
information - this is done by the log checking software.  That way eveyone's
logs are scored using the same multiplier list.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com