Re: [WriteLog] SO2R Setup for WL / MMTTY

To: Aldewey@aol.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R Setup for WL / MMTTY
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:36:14 +0000
Al,

First you do not want to use the Mic inputs. That is a mono input. Use the Line Input. This is stereo and you can feed the Left from one radio and the right from the second radio.

Then with WL set up for two radios, you can bring up an instance of the MMTTY plug-in for each radio. You can then configure each MMTTY instance to the Right or Left channel as needed.

Most of us use two sound boards at this point. But it does work on just one sound board. In the Rttyrite windows just select MMTTY as the tnc.

You can even configure MMTTY to look at the same sound card and the same channel and use different profiles in MMTTY for better decoding.

Jerry, W6IHG