[WriteLog] Yaesu FT-847 and AFSK?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Yaesu FT-847 and AFSK?
From: "Magnus A" <sm6wet@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:57:51 -0000
Hi all!

I plugged my interface to the dataport on the back of my rig but I can not seem to get it to work in AFSK.
It works fine in FSK from Writelog but I like it to work also in AFSK.
Someone has mentioned tips about lowering the volume because the rig can be overrun but I tried lowering and it did not help.
Anyone know if there is some stupid menu setting that I might have not figured out?
Due to this I can not use the digital voice keyer either.

73 and a Happy New Year - Magnus SM6WET

---