[WriteLog] Got 10.52 installed .. thanks

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Got 10.52 installed .. thanks
From: "Bob Jensen - aa7fk" <aa7fk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:07:21 -0800
Evening Guys:

Well computers are interesting to say the least .. maybe like a pile up.

Anyway after trying all of your suggestions and I really thank all of you for your help. That's what makes this reflector and ham radio in general so great.

I finally got 10.52D to install. What I decided needed doing was a System Restore before I opted for a full uninstall re-install.

So I did a system restore to yesterday .. and then did the download again and the install .. and it worked beautifully just like you all said it should. So something must have got corrupted in my 1st attempt, but the system restore cleared that out and the last install went just fine. Now I just need to read the changes and get familiar with 10.52D.

Thanks Again .. and Happy New Year !!

73

Bob AA7FK