[WriteLog] WL 10.52D

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL 10.52D
From: "Chris Burbanks" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:26:57 -0000
Now fully working and looking good, except I seems to have lost my Help
file.   A real wish for the next version :

Select Number of radios 2, select 2nd radio as sub RX so that sub rx freq
shows in entry window to the left of the Left/Right indicator and follows
freq when sub rx is tuned. Then when a callsign is keyer into the Right Log
Entry field, it can be worked and stored in the 2nd VFO bandmap.

This would greatly enhance the technique known as SO1.5R which I use in the
upcoming RSGB AFS Contest. So, Run on say 3525 and S&P on sub rx. Stations
worked or waiting to be worked on the sub rx added to the 2nd VFO Bandmap
would be visible and would be S&P much quicker and more efficient. I believe
N1MM can do this.

Another very useful enhancement would be to allow stations to be spotted
only to the machines on the network, not for genral consumption.

73 Chris G3SJJ