[WriteLog] Fat fiingers, WL HANGS and Journal backup question.

To: <jims@psws.com>, "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fat fiingers, WL HANGS and Journal backup question.
From: <kk9a@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:32:25 -0000
Hello Jim

Sorry to hear your operator lost QSO's.  It would really be nice if Writelog
could save an ADIF complete backup log or even a Writelog backup file on
another drive, but I don't think that's possible with the current software.
I don't use AutoSave and just hit Cntrl "S" whenever convenient.  I lost
power twice while operating in Aruba and both times when I restarted,
Writelog asked me if I want to recover the unsaved QSO's.  Perhaps your
operated, being tired and in a hurry hit "no".

73,
John KK9A / P40A