[WriteLog] Multi-Two Transmitter Number

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Multi-Two Transmitter Number
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:12:47 EST
I can't seem to figure out how to have WL enter the transmitter number in the
Cabrillo file for Multi-Two contests such as NAQP.  I have two computers
networked and all seems to be working well.  I see the QSOs entered on Computer
1
on Computer 2 and vica versa.  I have "Log Which Transmitter Makes the QSO"
set on both computers under Setup.  Shouldn't this set the "transmitter
identifier" field in column 93 of the Cabrillo file to 0 or 1 depending on
which
computer is used to enter the Q.  What am I missing?

73,

Al, K0AD