RE: [WriteLog] "Random mode changes"

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] "Random mode changes"
From: "James Fielder" <jafielder@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:02:57 -0600
Don,

I am having no problems with my Kenwood TS2000.   Could it be possible that
you are using some sort for USB to serial converter that is having issues or
an old serial card that doesn't have the 6550UARTS or better?  I run my
Kenwood at 19200bps and all the Writelog versions 10.50 or better seemed to
track it fine.  WL is set on Kenwood, 19200, Poll and Comm Ptt=Yes.  Hope
this helps.

Jim
KE0L