[WriteLog] WriteLog CW Window Font

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog CW Window Font
From: "Jon Suehiro" <nn5t@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 05:16:19 -0000
I have mentioned Ron about the subject a couple years ago.   I guess nothing
happened and probably need more group opinion.   So if you agree, please
come and join to the discussion group.

I am running WL on Win98SE.   WriteLog set up to default font on both Log
and Entry Window (Arial, Tahoma or some thing close).   That is wonderful -
easy to read even to tired eyes when I don't want to wear glasses in late
night, and they can be selectable through Setup menu.

But CW Window Font is fixed and is it Gothic, Courier New or similar ?   CW
Window is wonderful when I am becoming brain-dead.   Only problem is its
font, particularly K and E are really hard to distinguish.   Any body else
to agree with me ?   My wish list #1, can we change the CW Window Font to
same with Log and Entry Window or selectable through Setup menu.

One more thing.   My PC is running on Win98SE but actual hardware is P4
2.8GHz / 800MHz FSB / 512MB of memory / 3-D graphic card ...   Is this good
enough to extend the length of CW Window to at least double (like 80 ~ 120
characters long instead of current 40 characters or so) ?   My wish list #2,
like other windows in WL, CW window length should be adjustable and # of the
characters held in each 6 lines will follow.

73, Jon NN5T