Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY / WL Crash

To: <K5NZ@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY / WL Crash
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:30:20 -0600
For all those who posted MMTTY plug-in locking up or crashing problems, please
refer to:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/mmtty/plugin_page7.htm

The most common fix is to update your sound card drivers.  It fixed mine.  The
link above is to my Troubleshooting Guide for the MMTTY Plug-in for WriteLog.

73, Don AA5AU