[WriteLog] DX4WIN import of WL files

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DX4WIN import of WL files
From: "Yo3ctk" <yo3ctk@alltrom.ro>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:32:14 +0200
Hi all,

ARRL CW has been the first major contest using WL from YR7M. Now we want to
import our log in DX4WIN ver. 4.07. I tried by first generating an ADIF
file, import went well except state info is appended as a note instead in
the State field of DX4WIN. I tried next by generating a Comma Delimited Text
file, import went equally well, except there is no State info at all. Import
of ARRL submission file (i.e. LOG file) crashed.

State info is important since we are chasing WAS awards.

As I am sure there are many WL users that use DX4WIN as well, I respectfully
ask for your help.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK
YR7M team