Re: [WriteLog] RITTY with MMTTY

To: "David Hachadorian" <K6LL@adelphia.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RITTY with MMTTY
From: "Don" <don.wsixffh@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:24:38 -0800
Dave - That's interesting. I just installed the Sound Blaster Live! 24 bit
card  about a week ago, and the Writelog sound card test gives me a 7b. Says
"Failed to find a wave mute switch on the output mixer". So one can't route
the mic through to two radios on the L/R soundboard outputs.
I don't run two radios, so I just kept it, it was cheap enough.

Don W6FFH
don.wsixffh@verizon.net