Re: [WriteLog] WL PROBLEM FOR IARU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL PROBLEM FOR IARU
From: "ik2bcp - Guido Tedeschi" <guido.ted@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 19:55:29 +0200
From: "PY5EG" <py5eg@inepar.com.br>
Hi Folks:
I´m facing a problem with WL for the IARU.
During the configuration for networking as M/S is coming a message saying "
WL has been setup on that computer for different colums in the log than
here. Connection not established Local exchange requires ZONE that the
remote doesn´t have"

Ciao Oms,
    I upgraded our two M/S PC yesterday night from version 10.40J to 10.51m
full and then 10.54c upgrade.
I created one empty log on one PC and then I copied the file to the other:
no problem, I entered some qso sample and all seem to work fine.
Conditions here are: K6/233 with 128MB and Pentium 166 MMX with 64MB, both
with Windows 98 SE
On Writelog I'm using the TCP/IP network and the only minor issue is that
clicking on "disconnect from network" will crash the DDE...
I hope that you can solve your problem
We will use IU2R as callsign, "see you" in the contest!
Ciao and 73
Guido, ik2bcp / iu2r