Re: [WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog
From: ad6e@inreach.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 10:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I know I'm not the super hot shot, but I really don't understand why
you would want to start sending before getting the whole call sign.

WL already gives you an opportunity to enter additional stuff in the call
sign field after you've hit ENTER (or whatever) .. presumably because
you've klutzed and didn't enter the call as it was sent. Slow typist? QLF?
(see discussions about the "red box").

If this feature is added to WL, please have a way to keep it turned off. I
want to be in control of the process .. not the other way around.

73,  Al  AD6E