[WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog
From: Ville Hiilesmaa <oh2mm@nettilinja.fi>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:45:06 +0300 (EEST)
Hello Writeloggers,

I'm new to this reflecor, so would like to ask you GURUs a couple of
questions:

1. Is there anything like the "Start Sending Now" in Writelog?
How to activate it?
This is very useful on CW when a run station picks up calls in his pileup.
It allows you start transmitting before the call in the call window is
completed.
Without this feature there will be a delay until you have completed
typing a complicated call.
During this small delay, the station you intend to work starts calling
again - and so do all others - and you end up in a mess.

2. I purchased Writelog version 10.37B a couple of years ago, but didn't
like it and went back to TR.
Are there any new useful CW features in the last version that would
justify an upgrade?

Maybe these points have been addressed before. Sorry, I had no time to
go thru the whole reflector.

Ville  OH2MM  OH0MM  EA8EA