Re: [WriteLog] WL S&P plus Run modes?

Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL S&P plus Run modes?
From: "Blake M." <n4gi@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:57:45 -0400

ad6e@inreach.com wrote:

>The goal of high rate
>is much more related to copying the call correctly the first time rather
>than saving a key stroke here and there.

Amen.  The top-tier operators that I've watch operate can type in 75% of
the callsigns of the stations calling them BEFORE the calling station is
even finished transmitting.  Their isn't any amount of "automation" in
the world that can make up for this kind of skill.  It's just sheer
call-recognition and memory developed over years of practice.  This kind
of talent, not how many times the space bar is pressed or what the enter
key does, is what gets one into the top ten box.

73,
Blake N4GI

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0528-1, 07/11/2005
Tested on: 7/11/2005 9:57:47 PM