Re: [WriteLog] mH Keyer and Writelog Problem

To: "G3SJJ" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] mH Keyer and Writelog Problem
From: "Braco OE1EMS" <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 23:18:26 +0200
i have same problemm here!

CW playing crazy, no radio controll and WL network was very slow and
instabil!

using FT-1000MP Mark V Field  and router version 2.14

now i am sure this have nothing to do with radio or PC!

i had also some problemms bevore with older software version 1.7 with CW
speed (getting slower and faster)!

still not sure is this WL or MH problemm?

73
oe1ems/oe4a
braco