[WriteLog] State/provinces not scoring in my CQ WW RTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] State/provinces not scoring in my CQ WW RTTY
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:59:09 +0000
Hi Guys

I noticed early on that states were not scoring and that I was getting "?"
for all state/province entries in the "M" column. I assumed that
straightening out the Parameter Setup entries after the contest and
recalculating would fix it. After the contest, I entered my QTH (SC) and
zone (05), but I still don't get state/province counts and I still have the
"?" in the "M" column. I have recalculated, and even closed/reopened the
program without effect.

I am using the current contest module, I think - I downloaded it Friday
from the WL 3rd-party DL page

How can I get WL to score my state/province multipliers?

Jerry W4UK