Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 33, Issue 22

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 33, Issue 22
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:54:05 -0500
First off, thanks for the well wishes.  Seems like Lafayette was spared the
wrath of Rita.  W5WMU, N5AN and myself all just had some antennas shift a
bit, but no one lost anything.  I had the usual branches and limbs that had
to be cut up and hauled to the road but everything else was ok.  There's a
few neighbors who had massive trees through the houses, but not as many as
Lilly 3 years ago.  That did most of the "pruning" for us.  My force12 is
about 90 degrees out of whack, which means VK is now at about 150 on the
right side of the dial instead of the left side of the dial at 240!  Will
get that straightened out this week..again.

Now, since I get this in digest form, a reply to the two following emails
concerning Pat's using Writelog.