Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] slow fsk speed

To: <k0bx@qsl.net>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>,"Doug McDuff" <w4ox@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] slow fsk speed
From: "Lloyd S. Smith" <nx4w@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:20:43 -0400
Hi Doug:

I had all kinds of problems with the mmtty engine version that you are
supposed to install in the Writelog directory.  The main one being that the
rttyrite window would crash.  I tried everything to try to get it to run
right and could not.  I finally deleted the mmtty engine from writelog
directory and when asked by the engine, directed the program to the full
version directory of mmtty and voila, the program has worked flawlessly ever
since.

Lloyd, NX4W