[WriteLog] Sluggish Computers

To: WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [WriteLog] Sluggish Computers
From: Brian Sarkisian <cqkg8co@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:27:45 -0700 (PDT)
I installed Writelog on my new networked computers
both running XP.  When I first fire up Writelog, the
networked computers run fine.  Within an hour or so,
the computers slow right down to a crawl.

I did a process check, and I see that WriteL32.exe is
taxing the CPU upwards and up to 100%. This is without
the software doing anything, just sitting there
passing packet spots from one computer to another.

I reboot the computers, everything is fine for about
an hour or so .... and then we are back to the same
issue at hand.

Any ideas ?

Thank You

Brian, KG8CO