[WriteLog] Writelog and DX Doubler (Intern)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and DX Doubler (Intern)
From: <oyvind.ekhall@telenor.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:40:35 +0200
Hello all !

I am just getting into SO2R and have a problem with RX audio on the radio not
transmitting.
When running the DXD in  Auto mode with WL and transmtting on either radio 1 or
2
I am not hearing a single beep from the radio in RX position.

Both switches is set to Auto on the DXD
If I use the DXD in manual mode everything works just fine

What am I doing wrong here ?
Do I need to add/change something in writelog.ini . or could it be a problem
with the 25 pin cable ?

Rgds
Olaf
LA8SDA