[WriteLog] font and background colours

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] font and background colours
From: "K5ZM" <k5zm@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:08:12 -0700
Hi all,

New to WL. In fact, I'm so new that I've yet to buy a copy and am still
deciding which way to go.

One of what I hope won't be too many curiousities:

To what extent are the fonts and backgrounds customizable? Can the white bg
of the QSO window (for example) be changed to something other than the
uninspiring white? Can the font be changed from black TO white??

Hmm.. On 2nd thought, changing font colours would probably make it really
tough to easily figure out mults, dupes, etc. Guess I'll just go with the
background colour issue for now ;)

73,

Ian, K5ZM