[WriteLog] NG1I "WriteLog is Buggy"

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] NG1I "WriteLog is Buggy"
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:15:05 EST
If NG1I purchases WriteLog it is a very good thing that he is retired as
hopefully he will have enough time to learn how to use it and get it running
properly.

I purchased WriteLog a year ago and haven't had the time to get it running
yet. Almost no documentation comes with the program.  After you  purchase the
program you are advised to visit multiple websites to glean  the information
needed to get it running.  In addition to very poor  documentation the software
is not complete and will not allow you to run CW  "as-is".    Therefore, off
to a 3rd Party site you go again  to load and install 3rd party software.  I
downloaded the 3rd Party CW  driver but didn't have time to search the net for
directions on how to  install and configure it.  When I found all this out I
asked WriteLog for a  refund... but was yelled at for even considering the
idea... and then was  told "no refunds".

Perhaps when I retire I'll have time to fool with WriteLog.  Working  60 hour
weeks and fooling with WriteLog is not compatible.  When I have  some spare
time I love working on antennas and operating contests.  In the  meantime...
NA, CT, TR, and LOG-EQF all work just fine and are a pleasure to  use.

73, Dick- K9OM