Re: [WriteLog] NG1I "WriteLog is Buggy"

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NG1I "WriteLog is Buggy"
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:32:58 -0500
Acutally, I believe that there is a required third party driver
for WindowsXP...either dlportio or userport...if you
want to use parallel port keying.  You can get more information
from  http://www.qsl.net/n1eu/n1mm/MMKeying.htm

WindowsXP doesn't allow direct access to the parallel port.

73,

Mark, KD4D