Re: [WriteLog] Sending logs for OK DX??

To: "Vince" <rradiohham1@earthlink.net>,"Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sending logs for OK DX??
From: "Dave W7DPW" <w7dpw@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:02:06 -0800
I have version 10.47E of WL  and there is no problem with cabrillo
format with the OKDX-RTTY contest.   Even-tho I did not use WL for this
years contest. I did submit a Contact file and a summary sheet to the
sponsors which was acknowledged and accepted, it was not in Cabrillo
format.

I would suggest that you submit what ever you have. The rules mention
ASCII ..

Dave
W7DPW