Re: [WriteLog] Sending logs for OK DX??

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sending logs for OK DX??
From: "Wolf (DL6JZ)" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:51:35 +0100
Hello Vince,

my opinion about sending logs is a little bit different than your's.

For me it is a matter of ham spirit to send in my contest log. So the
contest sponsors are able to make the cross checking for the high
claimed scores more exactly.

The rules of the OK-DX RTTY Contest request separate log sheets for each
band and a summary sheet. You can't find any word about a cabrillo log.
And as I remember WriteLog there is no problem to produce a QSO list
which is separated by bands and a summary sheet.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ