[WriteLog] 2 radio audio

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 radio audio
From: kr7x@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 17:04:53 +0000
I am in the process of setting up for RTTY RU and first try at SO2R.

I have a sound card with left and right channels on the line input. I have made
up a y connector that puts the AFout of the 1000d to the tip (left radio) and
the ring (right radio) is connected to the AFout of the 1000mp. Is this the
right way to go to use one sound card with 2 radios for mmtty decoding in a
SO2R - 1 computer setup? I have 2 separate FSK keying cables, one to each radio
with separate comports.

TIA
Hank / KR7X