Re: [WriteLog] UK DX Module

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] UK DX Module
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 09:21:24 -0800 (PST)
Hi Paul,

yes I did write the UKDX module. However, all of the
serial number workings as well as the F-key macros are
controlled from the main program, not form the contest
module level.  So basically it should be the same
behavior for all of the contests.  The UKDX module
itself has no visibility to the "F-key" workings.

steve n9oh

----