Re: [WriteLog] master.dta use

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] master.dta use
From: "David Hachadorian" <k6ll@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:19:52 -0000
From: <WG0M@aol.com>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 12:34 PM
Subject: [WriteLog] master.dta use

> Hi All
> I need help/advise on how to use this and update it from current
> contests I
> participated in.  I have updated this file from the web and selected
> said
> file in SCP.  Then, I tried some popular calls to see what popped
> up.
> Nothing...........
>
> Thanks in  advance
> Michael WG0M
----------------------------
I think you are mixing up setup/SCP and file/exchange from ADI file.

For the SCP files, get CW and SSB files from
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

For RTTY, get SCP files from
http://www.rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htm

For the file/exchange from ADI Files, you import your own ADI files
created from previous contest logs. These are created by opening that
log in Writelog, and then using
file / save as / save as type / ADIF File

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.