[WriteLog] Help with RTTY Screens in Writelog v.10.57H

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with RTTY Screens in Writelog v.10.57H
From: "K8RS" <k8rs@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:48:03 -0500
How do I keep the "60 WPM Baudot Rttyrite" screen and the "MMTTY RTTY
Control" screen up and running when I activate the cursor in the "QSO Entry
window"?   Those two important windows go away as soon as I click on the QSO
entry window to enter the exchange info.  Then, I have to go to the lower
tool bar to bring them back up again.  I did not have this problem with the
earlier versions of Writelog.
                                         Roger K8RS